The linky thingy really didn’t fly here at Visionary Womanhood. So after several months of giving it our best shot, we’re calling it quits. Instead, we’ll try something different, and every other Friday you’ll get some links to terrific articles online. You know…GEMS.
So here’s our Gems in the Web debut:
1. Do you have sons? You’ll want to prepare them to find a wife. Maybe even help them out a bit. Read about 16 ways you can do so…and have a good laugh at the same time.
2. I love this trailer for a magazine called Seeing the Everyday.
3. Looking for answers to the problem of suffering? This is The Hardest Lesson.
4. If you’ve ever wished you had a greater thirst for Christ than you do, you’ll appreciate that others are Wishing for that too.
5. And this last one I shared on our Facebook page when I first found it, but it is SO delicious, I just had to share it here too, in case you missed it. Find out how one SMART, brave student got a bad grade for denouncing feminism.
Have a beautiful week-end, full of hope, joy, and VISION!